When We Are Closed
Extended Hours GPs, for a routine appointment at Emberbrook Health Centre when we are closed, please contact the Surrey Medical HUB on 020 8939 3750.
If you have an urgent medical problem that cannot safely wait until the surgery re-opens there are a number of healthcare options.
- Consult a local pharmacist for minor ailments or medication queries
- Useful Website: www.notalwaysaande.co.uk
- NHS 111 (24/7) - dial '111' from any phone.
NHS Walk-in Centres (over 2 years of age)
- Queen Mary's Minor Injuries Unit - Tel: 020 8487 6999. Address: Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5PN
2. Teddington NHS Urgent Treatment Centre - Tel: 111 for an appointment. Address: Teddington Memorial Hospital, Hampton Road, Middlesex, TW11 0JL. Open from 08:00-20:00 (Mon-Fri) and from 08:00-20:00 (Sat, Sun, Bank Holidays). Please telephone 111 for an appointment or walk in and be given an appointment and wait to be seen.
Accident and Emergency:
If you are seriously ill or badly injured please attend A&E. Always call 999 in a critical or life threatening situation.