When We Are Closed
If you have an urgent medical problem that cannot safely wait until the surgery re-opens there are a number of healthcare options.
- Consult a local pharmacist for minor ailments or medication queries
- Useful Website: www.notalwaysaande.co.uk
- NHS 111 (24/7) - dial '111' from any phone. This service that will provide advice and if necessary will put you in contact with the most appropriate service for assistance.
NHS Walk-in Centres (over 2 years of age)
- Queen Mary's Minor Injuries Unit - Tel: 020 8487 6999. Address: Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5PN
- Teddington NHS Walk in Centre - Tel: 020 8714 4004. Address: Teddington Memorial Hospital, Hampton Road, Middlesex, TW11 0JL. Open from 08:00-21:30 (Mon-Fri) and from 08:00-21:00 (Sat, Sun, Bank Holidays)
Accident and Emergency:
If you are seriously ill or badly injured please attend A&E. Always call 999 in a critical or life threatening situation.